28 abr 2014

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

Dont go away. Dont leave. Dont leave me. I know all i want to do is to leave, but im not ready for YOU to leave. Not now. Not ever- You just cant. You cant leave without knowing me. I mean, actually knowing me. Without giving me the chance to show you what you are missing, what you can get. You cant leave without discovering myself competely. Without eternal talks about life, without sharing places. Or the simple fact of wasting time and room in this life, but together. Because that's how it's supposed to be. And i live waiting for the day destiny shows you that. I've waited for years and i didnt mind; i wouldnt mind either keep waiting. But i cant if you leave. Please, dont make this even more complicated. Dont destroy my soul even more, im not sure if i'd be able to deal with it. Dont leave without knowing you're leaving me. 

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario